- Commercial Kitchen Plumbing Design, Hot Water Boosters and Grease Interceptors
- Domestic Water Service, Sanitary and Vent Piping
- Domestic Water Pressure Booster Systems
- Natural Gas Service
- Compressed Air Systems
- Sewage Ejector Pumps, Sump Pumps
The process of designing an optimal plumbing system for a given space or set of spaces can sometimes be straightforward for spaces with modest dimensions and simple requirements but more often the process is complex and organic, evolving with the developing programming and schematic designs provided by the occupants and/or architect. At AEP we work closely with our clients to ensure this process is as seamless as possible.
- Prevailing Code Research and Analysis
- Wet and Dry Pipe Sprinkler System Design
- Hydraulic Calculation
- Time of Delivery Calculation – Dry Pipe
- Special Hazard Groups – Class IV and Plastics Commodities Design
- NFPA-13 Rack Storage Sprinkler Design
- CMSA, ESFR Sprinkler type design
The safety of building occupants is of paramount importance. We keep this fact first and foremost in our minds as the main driver of our fire protection designs. A thorough knowledge of the National Fire Protection Agency NFPA design standards coupled with access to a strong equipment vendor knowledge base allows AEP to deliver safe and sturdy systems. For the mechanical engineer, a deep experience base is a key factor in the early design phase as that knowledge can be drawn upon to provide quick and accurate design approaches and solutions that suite a specific project.